Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Extensions

I suck at school. Turns out I'm not too great at researching and writing a 10-page paper in one afternoon and night. I have about 1 page written, and it's 2:40 a.m. I have lots of resources, but I haven't read through all of them and I didn't do a good job (or any job) of keeping track of what information is in what article, so it's very disorganized. My class starts in 7 hours. Ain't gonna happen. Fortunately, the professor mentioned the possibility of extensions till Friday. It wasn't clear whether we had to clear it with him individually, but I don't think so. Also, I think he's not going to be in class tomorrow because Monday night he left to fly to Australia to talk at some conference or meeting or something. Flying to and from Australia takes a really really long time, and it seems unlikely and maybe impossible that he be back Wednesday morning.

I wanted to do this paper on time so I could be done with it and focus on the other two papers I have to finish in the next week, but I'll do as much as I can tonight, sleep for a few hours, and finish it tomorrow night and Thursday.

No comments: