Monday, November 26, 2007

Initial MySpace Thoughts

Initial thoughts on my MySpace research:

1. I don't like MySpace.
2. This is going really slowly.
3. It is disturbing how gendered the profiles are. It seems like all women care about is family and sparkles.

Other thoughts: I'm tired, and I need to plan out my week so I can get everything accomplished.

Tonight:
record contents of 5 more women's profiles, 5-10 men's profiles
finish Incidents of the Life of a Slave Girl
finish finding resources for African American Literature paper
look at some reading for Global Economic Justice

Tuesday:
finish recording contents of MySpace profiles
skim the huge amounts of reading I have not done for GEJ
brainstorm/outline literature paper

Wednesday:
write literature paper

Thursday:
put together presentation for Gender and the Media class
finish editing and proofread literature paper

Friday:
sleep

No comments: